Allday Construction provided the earthworks for one of our regular builders Pindan Homes at a residential property in Roleystone. Perched high up on a very steep hill the job was full of challenges including pour access and being in clay with rock content.
Wet weather combined with the clay put the development of this site off till structural engineers gave it the green light to proceed. The heavy clay and rock content required the use of our larger excavator on site with the rock breaker, but access with larger trucks and machines was limited and site works restricted to 6 wheelers only.
1000m3 of clay and rock was removed from site and replaced with Allday Constructions recycled screened fill to create a 1000mm sand pad. Septics, soak wells and access tracks were installed. After initial earthworks were completed, Allday Construction continued to service the builder with site cleans and sand deliveries for the duration of the build.
Scope of works
- Install concrete pipe to neighbour’s driveway drain gully and fill over
- Supply install road base access track
- Tree removal
- Cut to base level as required as per engineer plan
- Supply install sand pad with screen/recycled fill. Test results can be provided showing suitability for construction fill.
- Supply install septic system as required
- Supply install 2 x soak well as per plan
- Rock breaking
- Access track via neighbors side removed and area returned to its original state