Our strong relationship with award winning Pindan has continued into 2017 with Pindan entrusting us to complete the earthworks on their new project the “Mundaring Indoor Sports Stadium”
No job is without its difficulties, and this one was an interesting case with it being based in clay and having to race against the tricky weather conditions. Allday Construction succeeded despite the record rainfalls in summer and completed the Bulk excavation and laid the roadbase ready for the second stage on time.
The roadbase used for this project is Allday Constructions very own locally produced recycled product which has been tested to meet all specifications. Its quality is second to none and it has provided a fantastic base for the works to continue.
Included in our scope of works was the stadium earthworks, extensions to the existing car park to accommodate disabled parking and the inclusion of coach parking, and landscape prep works.
Scope of works
- Bulk excavation and removal of approximately 2500m3 clay/gravel
- Cut and Fill, Pad preparation including back filling
- Supply and installation of 100mm thick roads base to building pad
- Lift pit excavations
- Road base, Bitumen paving and kerbs
- Excavator – 30t Sumitomo
- Excavator – 12t Cat
- Front End Loader – Komatsu WA380
- Bobcat – T870 Track machine with Bobcat Grader attachment
- Bobcat – S185 Wheel machine
- Bobcat – T590 Track machine
- Roller – Padfoot and Smooth Drum